NOTE: Instructions posted at the rink supersede any conflicting instructions provided below.
Following the lead of other local organizations, and out of an abundance of caution to assure that we do what we can to keep from having our upcoming season affected by the current conditions, please try to adhere to the following:
- Follow all local and state guidelines for facilities and events.
- Face Masks are recommended at all times except for players and coaches when they are on the ice..
- Any player or parent that is ill, or that has a cough or fever, or has trouble breathing must stay home. If a player is ill and misses tryouts, we will evaluate based on past seasons/experience.
- Social distancing must be observed as much as practical. Please keep 6 feet away from others.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- We recommend that players not show up for their ice session earlier than 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Players should show up at the rink dressed as much as possible, thus minimizing time in the locker room and congregating.
- At the end of each ice session, players should undress and exit the locker room and the building within 15 minutes when possible.
- Only 1 parent / guardian is permitted in the building per player. Please no siblings or other family members in the rink.
Player / Coach Instructions
1. Enter through the new entrance on the North side of the New Locker Room Building.
2. Immediately have your temperature taken and recorded. Anyone with a temperature at or above 100.4 will not be allowed to continue into the building.
3. Turn in, or sign, COVID-19 Waiver form. (Parents/Guardians to sign for players under the age of 18.)
4. Retrieve LCAHA provided Lightning water bottle.
5. Head to assigned locker room to finish dressing. Parents are not permitted in the locker rooms, if necessary, players need to come back out to their parents to get their skates tied.
6. Upon conclusion of ice session, exit into the rear parking lot on the West side of the New Locker Room Building.
1. Assure $35 Registration Fee has been paid (invoice reminders will be sent via Quickbooks).
2. Review Lightning jerseys for sizing and place order accordingly (no trying on permitted at this time). Jersey order form is attached and payment is due upon ordering. Checks payable to "Mark Multari".
3. Return to parking lot or head to ice rink. Adhere to social distancing / mask guidelines while in the building.
REVISED Practice Schedule
Saturday, July 18th
9:00 am – 10:00 am - 10U Group A
10:15 am – 11:15 am - 10U Group B
11:30 am – 12:30 pm - 12U Group A
12:45 pm – 1:45 pm - 12U Group B
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm - 14U Group A
3:15 pm – 4:15 pm - 14U Group B
4:30 pm – 5:30 pm - 16/18U Group A
5:45 pm – 6:45 pm - 16/18U Group B
Groups will still be split alphabetically per the attached UPDATED document.